Still The Same.....

If you have thought that I am going to mention about my health, you hit it spot on. My health is still the same and I have yet to recover from the fever, cold and cough which some how is not leaving me. I had to go to the doctor for a checkup but there is no one to take me to him and I myself don't have the strength to go , so I am just having the last prescription which I got from him. I had to go and get some tests done but I am not able to pull myself up and go for it. As I mentioned in the last post too that I need to travel on this Sunday so this is really becoming a matter of concern that how its going to be done? And just to make things really spicy, the place I am going , is some how the city where the maximum number of cases of Swine Flu are reported :) . Its really going to be a matter of concern at least now, right !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….