On The Road Tomorrow....

I am leaving tomorrow for a LONG tour. What I knew , from that I had an assumption that it would be for a week only but I was told today that its actually going to be much longer than just a week. Well not an issue of it being long but because I am not well, I am a bit worried. And other than my own health, there are few other things happening in the family which are not letting me sit peacefully. I just hope that all goes well both with the program and in the family. I have yet to put my clothes and books in the bag. My sis got me couple of mouth masks because the city I am going to, it has reported maximum number of Swine flu cases so far here in India. Did I mention that I am worried ? Time to pack some luggage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….