Accidents Are Better Than Cold, Cough, Fever....

Are you surprised about the title of the post? Well, its just a rant about the cold, cough and fever from which I am suffering since last couple of days. And trust me, meeting  with an accident is much better than this and its coming from one who has "been there, done that" about 12 times now :) . I have not been able to sleep since last couple of days and also not able to do anything too. I have been listening to songs , watching movies and also reading lots of poetry.  I am at home so there are no issues at the moment, but I shall be traveling on this Sunday and that's a matter of concern. Hope I shall be at least okay by that time. Time now to have some hot tea and medicine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….