Some Don't & Won't Understand....

Some time, when one is quiet, doesn't show his pain ,tears, how grief stricken he is, most people think that he is just fine. At time, when one says something, it's perceived as playing a victim card. Even considered as a "story". 

I got a message for the last post of mine which went like this," who has time to read such a long story." Well, simple answer is that none has and certainly one shouldn't read. In fact, I did mention that you don't need to read as it's a long post and certainly not a happy post. It was not about any story and if you have the audacity to say to one who wrote something while being in tears, with his entire self shattered into pieces, then please, don't read a random person's random post/story/whatever. There are certainly better things to do in the world, at least better than reading about how it feels when one has lost his mother. Like I said, you can't understand someone's grief, pain for the very simple reason, it's not your pain. That pain, those tears are of someone else's. It may appear like a randomly written, long post that none has time to read. And may be it's right too, no one has free time and certainly shouldn't. But don't consider something a mere story, a victim card, seeking sympathy or whatever the heck else, cos it may be is possible that who wrote it, he probably is still in tears.  

Here is a video of  Karan Aujla


Video is in Punjabi.  and . But watch the video, especially from 06:24 and watch till the end. What Karan is telling in this video is that he was 9 years old when his dad passed away and 11, when he lost his mother to cancer. And worse, that he knew in 8 months, his mom would die too.  So much of pain, so much sadness , especially when he says, "hun te shaklan v bhull diyan jandian ne". In English, "now even at times, I can't remember faces too". It's cos he was so young. May be due to language, you won't understand a bit of it. Since it's an interview, I won't explain the entire video in its English translation. But I shall explain two poems that he recited. 

Here is the 1st one, in Punjabi first,

Kiven kariye gallan dilan diyan,

Saade dil di thaan te pathar ne!

Jithe raat pawe othe saun jaiye, 

Fer chalde saade akhar ne!

Bada zor haalatan laa chhaddeya,

Putt jatt da jhukeya main v nai!

Mainu chahan wale chale sabh chale gaye,

Ohton baad fer rukeya main v nai!

Main akh radkon hatdi nai, 

Bade nakk ragad k dekhe ne!

Main ohte ja ja k roya haan,

Meri maa de jithe peke ne!

Mainu labhde ne dukh aa aa ke,

Putt jatt da lukeya main v nai!


And it's translation in English, 

How can I say what I have in my heart,

Instead of heart, I have stone there.

Wherever the night sets in, I fall asleep, 

Then my words keep the journey going!

Circumstances have tried their best,

But I haven't accepted defeat yet!

Everyone who loved me has left, 

I shall also not stay for long!

It's been so long that my eye keeps blinking,

I have also prayed so much but it was all in vain!

I have gone and cried in the city where my mother was born!

Though sadness comes looking for me,

I haven't ever hid myself either!

The 2nd one is, 

Hanjhu na si niklan dindi akhon pal v maye,

Hun naa aawin, roz ruawein, 

Changi gall na maye!

Putt tera ajj kalla ronda,

Aa k chup kara lai maa!

Mud k aaja mere kole,

Ya mainu kol bula lai maa!

And it's translation in English is, 

You had never let me cry for a moment even mom,
Now, you don't come, make me cry every moment!
It's not good mom!
Your son is all alone and crying,
Come and make him calm, stop his tears!
Either come back to me,
Or call me wherever you are!

Some don't understand that what actually pain is, grief is and just the saying  oh, don't cry, it doesn't actually stop tears. Like I said before, some pains, some griefs, some losses ,  hit you so hard that they shatter whatever is left of you. Everything is a story unless it doesn't happen with the listener. Only those who are the unfortunate ones to live that "story", they or just a handful, just one or may be two, are those few who actually feel that pain, who understand that why tears come all of a sudden and don't stop . Why even when there are no tears, that sadness doesn't leave you. Just cos someone is sitting without saying anything, don't make a mistake of assuming that he is fine. Some may choose too to say that I am okay, you would never know. Not everything is a story, and even if it is, it takes a lot to listen one too. 


Comments

harry said…
This resonated deeply, Aman. It’s infuriating how people online can dismiss genuine human grief as a "story" or "playing the victim" just because they lack basic empathy. Writing while in tears is a raw form of catharsis, and you shouldn't ever apologize for using your own space to process pain. When streaming video essays or emotional personal vlogs on mobile screens, buffering lag can disrupt the mood. Outdated video players often struggle with smooth decoding, which is why having an updated client like the xuper tv apk frame rate optimizer helps keep video streams playing smoothly without random crashes. Keep writing—the right people will always understand.
harry said…
Powerful post. The irony of someone taking the time to message you just to say they "don't have time to read" speaks volumes about their own lack of sensitivity, not your writing. Vulnerability takes courage, and no one is forced to read if they can't handle real emotions. Tracking down high-definition video archives or live media streams online can get frustrating when dealing with messy feeds and broken links. Utilizing structured platforms like the xuper tv streaming media access portal makes finding organized video content and live media so much easier for readers. Stand strong and keep sharing your truth!
harry said…
Spot on, Aman. People often mistake silent suffering for being "fine," and then judge you the second you decide to pour your heart out. Your blog is your space, and you don't owe anyone a happy narrative or a shortened summary of your feelings. When streaming long-form video content or live broadcast feeds onto larger Smart TVs or secondary monitors, maintaining correct video aspect ratios is key. Securing a reliable setup through the xuper tv android display layout build ensures the video player UI scales accurately across different screen sizes without formatting glitches. Looking forward to your future thoughts!
harry said…
Really felt the honesty in this write-up. It takes a lot of heart to write when you're completely shattered, and it's disappointing when readers respond with cynicism instead of compassion. Never let insensitive comments stop you from writing what you need to express. Whether rewatching personal story retrospectives or tuning into live broadcasts on the go, having a solid aggregated connection via xuper tv direct live media network gives viewers a much cleaner connection during peak hours without sudden buffering drops. Thanks for posting this raw piece.
job for fun said…
I really appreciated the honesty in this piece. Writing openly during a difficult emotional period takes a lot of courage, and personal stories like this deserve to be met with understanding rather than unnecessary criticism. I think one of the strongest things about writing is having the freedom to express feelings honestly, even when the subject is painful or uncomfortable. While reading more personal reflections, I sometimes take a break with EESPACIO and catch up on some entertainment. Thanks for sharing something so genuine.
job for fun said…
This was a genuinely moving piece to read. It is not always easy to put difficult emotions into words, especially when you know strangers may judge or misunderstand what you are trying to express. I think honest writing has value precisely because it allows people to share experiences without pretending that everything is perfect. The compassion shown by thoughtful readers can make a huge difference as well. While browsing personal essays and reflections, I sometimes relax with Xuper TV network and watch some live entertainment. Thanks for posting this.
job for fun said…
I found the sincerity of this writing particularly meaningful. Sharing something personal when you are already going through an emotional experience requires a lot of strength, and negative reactions can make that process even harder. Everyone deserves the chance to express their feelings without having their vulnerability dismissed. I also think honest personal writing can help other readers feel less alone in their own experiences. After reading thoughtful reflections like this, I sometimes take a break with Magis TV and unwind with some entertainment. Really appreciated this post.
job for fun said…
There is something powerful about writing honestly when life feels overwhelming. Personal experiences do not always need to be polished or perfectly explained to have meaning, and I think readers should remember the person behind the words. It takes courage to share vulnerable thoughts publicly, especially when some people may respond without considering the feelings involved. I appreciated the reminder that insensitive reactions should not silence genuine expression. While taking a break from reflective writing, I sometimes use Buss Indonesia APK to relax with some live content. Thanks for sharing this heartfelt piece.

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Composition, Pani Da Rang….

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....