Sitting Quietly....

I have just managed to sit down in this corridor. It's been a long day and it's just the start of long days, probably. I sat just now not cos that I am relaxed but cos I just wanted to sit for a moment otherwise I shall probably crash. Sleep anyways hasnt been around from few days. I left my room very early in the morning, drove almost 300kms today back and forth and been running around. For some who know me personally beyond this web space, they are(I hope few at least) aware that for me, I don't really care about me much or at all. Not that I am proud of it or something like that. But it's okay if something happens to me. But anything happening to my own people, that is not something that lets me sit peacefully. I can and I do, handle almost all the things but when I see I can't do anything except just following what the experts say to do, especially with a sense of foreboding, it's tough to stay sane. I don't want to think bad but I have a hunch of what's going to happen and it's an unsettling feeling. Trust me, I really want to cry my heart out but I am not sure that I can, I should and even more, if I shall, how it will be perceived even. So I am just going quietly and tackling things, however I can. 

Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….