So Much Angry....

 I am in a lot of thoughts lately, and today wasn't any different. But today, to turn my anger knob to it's highest level, two people came to my home today. They didn't do anything else but they knocked on the main door and started shouting, where is our sister? They were referring to my mom. I didn't recognize any of them but I did come out and asked what's the matter. One of them mentioned an old neighbor of mom whom I did remember from childhood. He mentioned he has his grand-daughter's wedding coming up and he has come to seek some help from mom. Hmm so here were two people, who never did bother to check on mom's health, never did contact her and today, suddenly, they needed help from their "sister"-sister who is not here anymore and they didn't even know that. I was just so furious. Not only I did show them how I am when you come and try to take advantage of my mom's helping nature but also, you try to show your bloody false affection for her. I asked them to leave my property right away. They were taken aback and left immediately. 

I was and am still so furious. Mom was so good, helped so many people all her life but such people always made her sad, made her cry. Cos they were just there to take help. There are some whom she cared so much about, helped them to stand in their lives, made them earn their living and they repaid by not even bothering to call her once too. But that didn't change mom and she always still did help who she thought really needed it. I am sure, if she was here, she would not had bothered and had asked me to help them out. Honestly, if she had said, even if I didn't want to, I had done what mom had said. But someone who doesn't even know whether she is there or not, comes just for seeking money, isn't worth anything but to be thrown out. There are few more who need some lessons to be taught and for sure, one day, I am going to put some sense in their minds as well. 

Comments

AMAN KUMAR said…
Thanks For Your Information, By File Virus

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….