Know Your Place....

I called a friend today since I saw him standing with some cops couple of days ago in front of his house. I wanted to know if everything is okay. Turned out,  some hot exchange happened between a group of his workers off the factory and that got escalated. Anyway, I just was thinking about another common friend of us who left for overseas almost 10 years ago. I am not sure why, one day before, I spoke with him. Next day, I saw his update that he has finally seen the "best morning of his life". I knew that he had a case going on immigration but I couldn't understand why he didn't tell me, that too a day before his departure. Not only that, from that day onwards, he stopped communicating. And here we are talking of the people who joined their high school together. For almost everything, I was there. Anyways, after few of my messages, I stopped sending him any messages too. This guy, with whom I spoke with today, is in regular contact with him. Why the overseas friend kept him in the contact, is a different story and I don't want to sound too salty. But nonetheless, I came to know that he got married and is blessed with a daughter. No info, nothing with me whatsoever. I asked him and he said, he came and he celebrated and left. That pretty much sealed the stuff, at least for me. Did it feel bad? No, it felt worse. Cos I found myself to be an utter fool to ask in the first place. Someone clearly didn't want me to join the happy times of his, so it's nothing to be angry about, just shows your place, should had understood myself though. That's it. 

Not sure, what do I say or even I should? Yeah, that's better, not to say anything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….