No Value....

I didn't have any plan to write anything. Sitting in the hall of the hospital, last thing that comes to your mind is to write a blog post. But just experienced, yet again, how except your parents,  whom you respect, touch feet, treat you like a piece of garbage, of no importance and even more, any sign of frown shown by you is also just considered being unreasonable. That too when you have done what's right, congratulate on a good, happy news. My mind is already stuck in too many things, worries and fears. Of course I don't matter but it doesn't mean, my value is equivalent to a piece of rug or a pile of garbage. Can't say I want to cry  cos even that is called  a tantrum/drama. So as I have heard, chuck it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….