Just So Much Pissed Off....

What's the worse thing that you can ask someone to do who is sitting idle, have no work and is already pissed off- engage him in a debate and give him wisdom that's actually bull crap. So the same just happened. 

I have been already in a bad mood lately. If you are new here, that's not how I am all the time but when I am, I really am and from last few days, I have been just that-upset. Though for some, me being upset is just a display of tantrum and a drama.  Anyways, there is this protest of farmers going on. I usually don't contradict anyone to whatever they say-either about me or otherwise. It's fine. One can say whatever they want. But today, I don't know I happened to get engaged in a messaging platform with few of my known folks. Not that I needed to vent out my anger somewhere but it's a lot of crap that's being said by those people in that group and funny enough, they know nothing about it. And just because some influential people are echoing what you are saying, it doesn't make it any better-whether you like it or not. And just cos someone doesn't say anything, you don't get the right to outright declare him wrong.  It all started when they asked for an open poll that anyone who is in support, will be "kicked out" from that group and some even went ahead to say that they will "unfriend" all those people too. And that I just didn't like. In fact, I was furious reading that.  You can be agreed or disagree on different things. But is your friendship is that fragile that you are ready to leave others for the sake of a bloody argument? And then I did send my reply. The argument went on for some time and I was really really angry. Few who know me personally, messaged me in-person to get calm down and out of those, few showed disappointment at me that I am in support. I just mentioned in the last post that I have been called a lots of stuff before. So it's probably a news flash for them but I am just keeping the trend going on. So beat me all you want, if that makes you any happy!  Just cos, your favorite "stars","gurus"and whoever else, are saying something, it doesn't mean that they are right. And just cos someone is not saying what you want him to say, doesn't make him wrong. You have never even entered in a true field to know what it's like to stand there, you don't have anything except the apartment/house, you don't know jack shit about growing a plant in a flower pot, you only ever have had yellow butter and packet milk all of your life, so your knowledge is as good as someone telling a Michelin star chef, how to make Roseto, based on the recipe of alu parantha that your grandma used to cook. Can't see a relation? Glad that we have sorted that out, cos there isn't any. BTW Google what's a Roseto if you don't know. And if you consider person so invaluable that you are ready to "kick him out" and "unfriend" him for merely on disagreement, than it just shows the value of that person in your mind. So I opted out of that group. And my final comment was this, "we can agree or disagree but don't tell me that you are going to "kick me out" and expect me to hear it and take it politely". We don't need to like or agree with everyone's opinions but that also it doesn't mean, we need to go to the level of showing utter disrespect to them for merely on a bloody disagreement. We are not kids anymore, we are bloody old folks and this kind of behavior is for the kids who refuse to let other kids play with them. 

Just like I said, there is no end in this damn day going from worse to worsen.  And I am not able to think what to do to get my head cool down. What a damn day!


Comments

Kim Grewal said…
I totally understand your point here Aman as i have been through the same do many times , i am different about all these issues,I never take politics or same kinda a stuff above my friendship , Twitter is getting toxic day by day n it’s so hard to express our views freely if you do so they surely gonna give you a label of being religious or being comrade, i don’t understand this n i never want to be that kattad why would we meed to choose just one way from both , can’t we just keep it managing in between, respecting a specific religion n having faith in it is someone s personal choice, or choosing a fav leader too ,(i never appreciate being chamche or kattad supporter of any political leader, but i am feeling like few people just make their opinion about us if we Comment on any of two ongoing group (religious or comrade),I just hate when people drag you out in any stupid argument without any reason,somedays i feel like i got stuck in between opositores as i have friends from both sides n I wonder when mature people behave like kids just for the sake of retweet’s n all that ,that’s why i deactivate twitter oftentimes to avoid conflicts,anyway would like to say just ignore that’s what we can do we can’t change their mentality but we can save pir peace ☮️ of mind by avoiding them ❤️
Aman.... said…
Yes Kim. Something that people dont understand, religion is not made to humiliate or ridicule others. Also, having a different opinion is no where a crime. If you don't agree with someone, that's fine as long as you understand where he/she is coming from. Unfortunately, right now, most of the comments and the commentators are the people who want to impose their supremacy by one way or the other. And that's the reason, I don't participate in such stupid debates in any way or form.

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….