A Tough Travel Ahead....

I shall be leaving tomorrow(again) for a tour. There are two differences this time. The very first one is that this time, its going to be an international tour. The second , and the most the important difference is that the module for which I am going this time, I haven't delivered that module so far. This is going to be the first time that I am going to present it and that too, in an international location. Am I worried? Even one step ahead than that, I am scared. Let's see how things would go? I shall try my best to put everything at its right place. Hope everything goes fine. I got back to back tours after this one with very less breaks in between so its important that the first one must go well as this would serve as the launching point for the rest of others. Pray for me guys, really need your wishes and prayers for the good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….