Nice Yet Sad, Sohniye Yaadan….

I just stumbled on this forthcoming song from the movie, Love Mein Ghum which mean pains in love. I wouldn’t be translating this song because I don’t think its going to be worth it but still, its a good song and it just hurts to see that there are no more such kind of people in this world who do feel the pain of their loved ones and cry for it. The people of this world are more into to looking for their own happiness, worrying and bothering just for their own dreams of career, study in abroad etc etc. Anyways, I shall not be putting anything more here since I am in a real bad mood at the moment. Enjoy the song and if I shall get enough requests to translate it, I shall do it as well.

 

Let me know if you did like it, its in Punjabi but at least, those have got their hearts broken into pieces from those whom they thought would keep it safe, they would be able to at least understand and feel the pain depicted in the music.

Comments

Kudi Punjaban said…
You seem to have liking for the sad stuff which is unusual for a Punjabi boy.
Aman.... said…
Thanks for stopping by here! Hmm well, why unusual? Yes, I haven't put any translations of any other song which is a more peppy or dance number because the lyrics of them are not meant for understanding. The sad songs contain the real poetry and that's what I like to give place on my blog.

Aman....
Anonymous said…
could you please translate? I love this song so much but don't fully understand all the words. Please could you translate for me? thank you!!
Anonymous said…
Aman plsssssss translate this sohniye yaadan song they lyrics!! i have been trying to look every were online and i cant find it!!!! I just love this song its sooo nice plss plss plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss help!
Aman.... said…
I shall be needing one more request to come before I shall do the translation! So let's see if some more requests would come for it!

Aman....
Anonymous said…
can u plzzzzzzzz translate sohniye yaadan plzzzz mr aman bcoz i wana no the true meanin of the sadness in love..thanx in advance x
Anonymous said…
translate please!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Translate pleaseeeee :D
ShereeliciouS said…
I absolutely love your blog! It would great if you could translate this song. Love it already but my Punjabi is really weak.. :(
Anonymous said…
translate please

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….