Hope It Will Go Fine….

My week long stay at home is coming to end today. Though I wasn’t completely free while being at home because I was handling a web-conferencing program which used to get started quite early in the morning. It was a very tiring program but I am glad and very satisfied to see that the I have done well(in fact, very well) in that program. Thanks to both the delegates for their support in the entire program and I hope that the program would help them in their work and in the learning path of oracle database.

My sister is also visiting home in the same week when I am here. It was so good to be with her :-) . She would be leaving tomorrow I believe and I wont be at home to see her off. But its okay because I am sure she is going to be alright and that’s all what matters. I have also done many miscellaneous things like I have got for myself an anti-glare glasses. I was suggested by a delegate of mine to get it because most of my time, I am sitting in front of computer and its not really good for the eyes. I had one pair of glasses with me but they broke apart and after that, I didn’t bother to get a new one. Finally, I decided to get it before I would leave for my next travel and got it done yesterday. The glasses are super good but the cover for them is really cheesy , in fact I can call it completely bad. There wasn’t any other color option with that vendor so he gave me whatever was with him at that moment. Since I had to leave so I picked it up as well. But I am going to get it changed in the first place whenever I am going to get back. I also bought one casual shirt for me and I also did see a very stupid movie Delhi Belly . After MANY years, I stepped in the movie hall and expected that the movie would be somewhat good but it was a sheer wastage of time and money. My verdict about the movie, don’t watch the movie alone, with your friends, with your girlfriend or with your female friends too, its not worth it. In fact, you would keep on saying while watching it, “s*** happened”!

I believe I should be getting ready now because I need to get started just in a while. Its going to be a long and tiring day coming ahead and also the module is going to be very tough. Pray for me guys and wish me luck that all goes fine. Fingers crossed!

Comments

rashmi said…
hiya,
Good luck Mr. Sharma, Do well. I know u will. Where are u headed to this time???
Aman.... said…
Rashmi,

Thanks so much!

I am going to try. Its Banglore and next week, overseas.

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….