I Have To I Guess….

I shall be moving towards an overseas travel tomorrow. Well, what’s new in this you may ask and the answer is nothing actually! But what’s slightly different is that its one of those locations for which I have vowed not to step into. I won’t mention the reason and/or the details. Its official now and is decided so I can’t do anything about it now and moreover, I have faced enough insults, taunts in the past many times for first asking for certain assignments and then going ahead and saying that  I won’t be going for it and the irony is, no one, even those for whom I did do all those naive acts, didn’t give a damn and bothered to understand that how tough it is to face people after doing such acts. Anyways, as I said many times, all what people of this world is bother about themselves, not about what others do, even when what is done is for none else but for them only! So, in a simple sentence, I have to  go and and in fact, I am going. It’s not a new place for me though, been here 4 times already. Will mention a little about it in an another post hopefully, after I shall see where I am going to get to stay this time. To make matters worse, the module is going to be really tough as well!

Am I sounding angry? Well, no, I'm not just angry but VERY angry!

Comments

rashmi said…
hiya,
chill chill chill chill!!!!
I will pray that everything goes fine with u this time and it will...
Regards,
rashmi
Aman.... said…
Rashmi,

Thanks a bunch Rashmi.

Aman....
Aman.... said…
Kishore,

I am sorry but I accidentally deleted the comment of yours while publishing it. Apologies!

Yes, you were right!

Aman....
Kishore said…
No worries. Really enjoying all your posts in your blog :)

Cheers
Kishore

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….