And I Say The Same....

Just now, before going to bed, I thought to check my email and I am just glad that I though to do so. I got a forwarded message upon upcoming V-Day from PravsJ. Have a read,

Treasure Your Love

Don't throw your back to love when it's already in front of you.
Don't drive it away from you because if you do,
Someday you'll think again,
Why you let love fly away when
it was once residing next to you?

Treasure the one who loves you!
It's not easy to find a person who loves you.

Isn't it so true? I have said the same a gazzillion of times too that treasure your love and loved ones because its not every one who would get a loving heart, someone who loves you truly and madly. Don't be selfish enough to go after your career, study in abroad, looking for your benefits to ignore your love and losing that loving heart. I said it somewhere already but its worth mentioning here again, it may happen that time may teach you that the other person will have tears thinking that he just lost someone who never loved him but you may have lost the only one who just loved you!

Comments

Tammna said…
Simply superb.....:)..:)

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….