Resolution Time....

To be honest, I didn't make one ever. I never made any resolutions not because I can't follow what I have decided but because, I never wanted to make a list of things to-do or to-not-do. I have got tons of other important( and unimportant) work already so I can' be really bothered about all this. But series of some past incidents have forced me to make at least one resolution this year, which I shall adhere for the rest of my life. There is a state in India, and so far, one country in the world,  where I shall not visit, at least within my best powers. I can't say never as I don't know what's next is going to happen in future but if its going to be my will, the answer would be a firm "no". My friend Amardeep said that its not right to ban entire country/state but I can't help it, that's how it goes from now on. Just for the record for those who may think that I am making this resolution because I couldn't go to that country and state, no,  its not true! Irony is that I have been to both the places, especially to that country 3 times and at that time, when I really didn't have any resources to help me to go there! That's another issue altogether that for whom I went, for that person , it didn't mean much. When I was there 3rd time, I just sat in a room for 2 days and came back. Never mind all that as that's totally a different saga altogether. So this decision is not because  "grapes are sour for me". 

If you think that this is unfair to treat all the people of a state/country alike than yes, I know it is. There may be some who would be good too, in fact may be very good too and its certainly not right to make a decision that fits for all. But for me, this "may be" is not enough to give anyone a benefit of doubt. I won't be making efforts to segregate wheat from chaff. Its unfair to treat all alike but that's the way it goes. There is a limit to get hurt and insulted and for me, that's crossed 2nd time now. Its unfortunate that others would also feel the heat despite of no mistake of them but I can't help it.  How about people from both the places?  Well, take a guess about that!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aman,
I am reading your blog almost since its starting. I dont know what has happened with you but I can feel the pain that you are going through.Its just unfortunate to see someone so nice like you suffering.May be its just bad phase of your life.I shall pray that it passes on asap and you get the happiness that you deserve.You are a caring and giving person.
Hope you feel better soon!!!!!
Suzana
Aman.... said…
Suzana,
First of all, I am glad to see that someone is following this blog from so long. Thanks a ton for it and I hope you will keep coming over here.

I apologize for the late reply. Though I did read the comment last night only but somehow, I was not able to come up with a reply. I can't mention the details of the incidents, neither names of any of any over here but yes I can say this, some times, one gets the worst pains of his/her life. I don't know that its a bad time of my life or not. But yes, some times, things hurt beyond of what one can bear and pain become immense.

Thanks alot for the wishes and the kind words for me. I am not sure that I am really that good or not, from past some time,there is a feeling of doubt that is crippling in about it.

Once again, thanks a bunch for the kind words. Do keep coming back!
Cheers
Aman....
Anonymous said…
Hi Aman,
I am happy to see that you replied. You don't need to have any doubts about you. Your posts show you have a clear and pure heart and its very rare to be like this. I will pray that your pains will go and you get the happiness that you deserve.
Suzana
Aman.... said…
Suzana,
Thanks a bunch for the kind of words of yours, that's all I can say!
Cheers
Aman....
Anonymous said…
lolzz!i just got over here and read this post. you must be really pist off to blacklist entire country and state.btw, which country and state it is ;-)?
Aman.... said…
Anonymous,
Well, first thing I am not able to understand is that what was so funny about the post? 2nd, you probably missed the note mentioned in the form for comments which says that atleast mention your name.
btw, which country and state it is ;-)?
Don't you think this question is a bit funny? If I really did intend to mention the name of the country/state,I would had done it in the very first place. There must be a reason that I didn't mention it in the original post and I don't think that if I didn't mention at that time, I would mention now either. Yes, probably, if you would had asked, I am from so and so state/country,are these the one, I could have said yes/no for it.But since you didn't do that, the answer remains the same, the country/state will remain un-named over here. Its enough that I know it.
Cheers
Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….