Another Bday...


Alright, so here I am, in another year of life.  I am not at home and I want to be with my family so much at the moment. For me this is a very special day but there is some sadness also some where. I mentioned in my last post that at times, some people do hurt you beyond limits and I am feeling so much hurt at this time again. I won't tell the reason for that but its true!Just thinking, isn't it funny enough that those who are not our nears and dears as such, they at times are much better than those, for whom we did so much, gave them all what we had! Anyways, let's keep this all aside for today. Hope this year would bring at least few joys for me. Let's see what happens!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Aman
Happy birthday! Wish you a great time today. I didn't like that you are sad today. Leave thinking about those who hurt you. Think about those who love you and for whom you are special k.

Enjoy your day.
Suzana
Aman.... said…
Suzana,
First, I apologize for the late reply. I don't know why but I didn't get the notification about the comment. Thanks a bunch for the wishes. Yes, I had a good time, thanks to some friends who, despite their busy schedules, did what ever possible to cheer me up. It went well.

Suzana, as I said, I can't mention the reason for this sadness. All I can say is that, on my birthday , I saw somethings which did hurt. When I wrote this post, it was already quite some time since my birthday started and I saw some things happening, which did hurt. Yes, all those who were there, wished me from heart, my family, all are just so special for me and forever will be. But, its worth to mention, one gets hurt from those too who are close. We don't bother about normal pepople, only those whom we believe wont hurt us, they only do.

Thanks a bunch for the wishes again.
Cheers
Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….