A Musical Journey….

It was a very good travel. Though I was very sleepy and very tired and yet I couldn't sleep because the bus was not comfortable at all, still I enjoyed the travel because  the driver was playing for all 7 hours and guess what, all were my favorite Punjabi songs :-) . So it was overall a fun this time. I started at about 9.30am in the morning fearing from the rain which came at about 8am without any prior notice. It was raining very heavily at that time and I didn't want to get wet at all. So as soon as rain stopped, I started. It was quite early for me to start as my flight is departing very late. Its still 2 hours from now when I am writing this. But still, it was okay. Because it rained, so the weather was pleasant and luckily I got a "musical" bus, so I can't really complain. I just had a south Indian Dosa as my lunch/brunch whatever you want to say it and now I shall be waiting for the flight. If it would come on the scheduled time, I would be having enough time to sleep and relax when I shall be at the guest house and I am really wishing that it would indeed come on time because I am feeling dead tired, thanks to my fever. Let's see what happens. Its time to grab a cup of coffee and wait for the flight :-) .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….