A Sad Feeling Creeping Inside….

I am not sure but I am not feeling so well. No this is not due to the accident that I had met just few days ago. I am not actually sure what exactly is the cause of this sickness which is not out worthy but is inside. I have got tons of questions in the mind which demand answers from me all the time but I don't have any because, those questions did arise because of the acts of others. I am trying to keep myself busy but that even is not helping. I am not going much over the Oracle Forums too from last few days, just don't feel like going there. May be I need to travel, a change of place, even for just few days too may be will helpful. I am leaving on this Wednesday so hope this would lessen the pain a bit. Let's see.

Comments

Eric S. Emrick said…
Aman, sorry to hear about your internal struggle. Stay positive! Things will become lighter and your burden will pass.
Aman.... said…
Hi Eric,
Thanks a bunch for the encouraging words. Yes, I am trying my best to stay put and hoping this phase passes by soon.

Much thanks for the encouraging words, they were so needed at this moment.

Regards
Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….