Happy Diwali....

I wish you all a very happy and prosperous Diwali. May you enjoy this with lots of joys, crackers, sweets with your nears and dears. Its the biggest festival in India and for all the Indians around the globe and I wish, this would bring the biggest joys for you and for your family. Be safe and enjoy the most of it.

I shall just mention one more thing which is in mind. Last year, me and my family were not sure that were we going to have a Diwali or not? This year too, the same scary feeling creeped in due to some serious personal issues. I am just praying to God that nothing bad should happen and he would make us celebrate this year with joys for many years yet to come. I wish he is listening to me and my prayers.

Happy Diwali all of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….