AIOUG Is Finally Here....

Yes and if you ask me, it was some thing for which I was waiting from a long long time. I am so glad that finally now official All India Oracle User Group has been established. And its also a part of  Asia Pacific Oracle User Group. I wish them all the very best with my best wishes and I hope they would benefit all the Oracle users in India a lot. Membership is on so if you are a dba, developer or even a student of Oracle , get yourself registered and make this a success. The membership at the moment is free but it will be having a membership fee later on but that's very reasonable. Did I register myself? I don't think you should ask that :-).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….