A new beginning....

Marriage is one of the most beautiful things that can happen in anyone's life.  Having someone with you for the rest of life in all the moments, joys and sorrows gives an immense satisfaction beyond words. No no I am not yet married. Plans?No no plans are there too.  If you really ask me this is not something a must-do thing now for me.  Anyways I am not here to rant about my personal desire of getting married but this is about my closest friend who got engaged yesterday.  I am so much happy for him.  It just feels that it was yesterday only when we were kids and joined school together.  Been years since then, don't know where time has gone.  It feels so nice and a little strange to think about it now.  But that's the beauty of life isn't it?So as I was telling that my friend got engaged yesterday.  Both the guy and the gal were so much happy, were looking great together.  It was a great feeling to see someone so close tieing a knot.  That feeling cant be explained in words.Aman and Raman,my heartiest wishes to both of you.  May God bless you with this whole worlds joys and happiness for the rest of your lives.  No pains and sad things must never be able to come near to your shadows even!
 
Here is the couple on the occasion of the ring-ceremony:
Image_2
 
On an another note, here is me in a different posture altogether.  I have no idea what I was thinking at that time and when this snap was taken by my friend who is there in the pic above?
 
Image_11
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….