Few words....Again!

As I said before when I wrote Few Words   and Once Again that I am no where even near to be an artist and not trying to be too.  What ever is there in these lines, it is just what my heart says and feels about somethings. For me, it just giving words to my feelings so if there is some thing that is not right or doesn't make sense in an artistic way than just assume, it was never intended to be like that at the first place. Do let me know your comments for sure, good and bad, both are equally welcome.
 
I still remember the first day we met,
I still remember the first words you said!
I was alone, never met love ever before,
You came, it felt as a wave met the shore!
I felt contended, I felt complete,
You were my every wish, everything I ever need!
We started a journey  holding hands,
Life became heaven as touched by a magic wand!
There was happiness, there were only smiles,
With you, endless dreams I set in my eyes!
Everywhere was shine of dreams, warmth of those smiles,
But I forgot, dreams shatter too with the sound of cries!
We made a promise of being together forever,
You broke it when you said, you loved me never!
You changed your path, said we have to get apart,
Left me behind with the pieces of my crushed heart!
Those pieces now drop through these lonely eyes,
They will never stop, no matter how hard I shall try!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….