Really Upset….

I am just burning, really really upset and annoyed! I just so wish that I could mention for what and on whom but I just can’t! All I can say that I am so upset at the moment! I am supposed to work on a paper that I have to submit tomorrow but I am not in  a mood to work over it at the moment. I should be on the bed at this moment but I am not sleepy at all and I should feel hungry since its my fast today but I am not feeling any sign of that as well! All I can feel is that how much angry I am and even being so, I can’t get it out anywhere (and on anyone as well) except mentioning it here! Hope morning comes as soon as possible so that I can get back to my office , do lots of work and in all this, I won’t get any time to think anything and be upset some more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….