Upset, Sad, Traveling….

At times, you read some thing which just explains what you even can’t express in words. Somewhat same happened with me as well today. I have just got back home. Where I was? I was sitting somewhere alone thinking so many things with eyes wet. While sitting there, I got a text from a friend of mine and that’s just summed up not just today but the last almost one week of mine. I decided that when I shall be back, I shall put it here with it’s translation in English. Here is the original version in Hindi,

Aaj udaas hoon to kisi ne aawaz bhi na di Faraaz,

Ye matti ke putley kyon kisi se wafa nahin karte!

 

And it’s translation in English,

Today when I am so sad, no one even called me for a moment too,

Not sure why these statues don’t love anyone!

I am not in a state of mind to say anything. I took leave for something and I shall be back on roads tomorrow traveling but this time,I shall be ensuring that I am not coming back home soon. The program that I am going to undertake is very tough and I haven’t studied about it at all in this entire week. Not sure what is going to happen in it as well. Hope I survive somehow, not sure though.

Comments

Anonymous said…
again tears! luks like we must do something abt it now n lets start from knowin whr u were n y n no more 'i cnt tell' bs so start talking.

Farhana
Aman.... said…
I was at a quite place, and for why, was trying to think about somethings.

Aman....
Anonymous said…
lol k nt bad. so wht u were thinking?

Farhana
Aman.... said…
Since I was sitting on the bank of a river, just was thinking how deep the water would be ;-) .

Thanks so much for being so concerned, I really and truly appreciate it.

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….