Thank You….

One of my very close friends came to see me just a while ago. He came because he came to know that I am not feeling so well. Why? Well, I can’t blame for it on anyone or on anything else because I myself made that happen, something same which I did couple of years back as well and tried my best to be successful in it but I couldn’t. And this time too, I couldn’t get it done unfortunately but I have promised myself to get it done no matter what, whatever way possible! Anyways so he came to see me and he didn’t ask me a single thing. All he said, “Don’t bother explaining, I can very well guess. Just know this that you are so much good, there are few who would miss you so much if you would go away. That’s all you need to remember.”  I just couldn’t say anything except being in tears. I so wished that he could come a little earlier, on the day may be when I came back to India. He was there with me last time too when I was sick and this time too, he didn’t miss the chance to come and see me even though he is so much busy and not keeping well himself. Thanks so much, that’s all I can say, that’s all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
u were sick? wht happened? hru feeling now?

Farhana
Aman.... said…
Yes was(and still) not so well and was hospitalized too. Still alive :) .

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….