Happy Chinese New Year(Rabbit)….

It’s the Chinese new year and I wish you all a very happy year of Rabbit. If you are not sure which animal sign you are ( I am Monkey just in case you are wondering) , you can check it here. My new year has started with a painful left foot which I got when I was taking a walk in the night. It happened all of a sudden and after a real painful night spent, what I see in the morning is that the foot has got swelling. I shall put some ointment over it today and would wait for it to get better otherwise, I would be forced to say a happy new year to some doctor. I hope it doesn’t happen. Anyways, I wish that this year brings you all a lot of happiness and success in whatever you do and if in case, you are willing to know what’s the year has in store for you, you can check (out of many) this link( this is for me, you need to select yours though).

Comments

Anonymous said…
so ur a monkey eh? rofl

Farhana
Aman.... said…
Yes and don't forget, we are 2nd best in Chinese astrology.

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….