Officially 10g Certified....

Yesterday I received my success kit for clearing my Oracle 10g certification after about 4 months. Me and another friend of mine, Raghbir used to sit and joke around that Oracle forgot to send us our certificates even after its so long that we have written our exams coz of everyone at Oracle is busy celebrating 11g's launch parties and function :-). Well not exactly but the same kinda response I got from Oracle that they were busy and also systems who are responsible for the certificate dispatch were facing problems.  Cool!Well finally I have received my certificate.  There is not much difference in the 9i and this one.  Yes I like my card this time so much! So world, I am officially 10g certified now! And now time to look for 11g!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….