Feeling Expressed Magically & Truely....

Its not very common that I like the songs of that artist whom I reject once.  But this time I had to change my opinion for one artist.Shail is one of the singers whom I never liked.  I wont say that he doesn't sing good or I have some personal problem with him but its just that I don't like the songs and the feelings in them which are sung by him.  That was till 3 days back.
Sail has come up with an album called "Aitbaar".Well as I said, I don't like the songs sung by him and the same is true for the songs of this album too except one.  Yes this time there is an exception.  He has come up with a song, yes just one song in his latest album which is named as "Heeriye".Its a Punjabi song.  Though Shail is not very good in Punjabi and also his diction is not so clear in the language but the feeling he has put in this song is truly appreciable.  The feeling of a guy whose gal has left him, the pain in the tears of that guy whose heart is broken by no one else but his own gal, his own love, that feeling is so truly explained by Shail both by his vocals and the lyrics in the songs.  This song is one of the best songs, I would say that Shail has sung up til now.  I have listened to this song numerous times and yes it is capable to bring tears in your eyes.  That's a fair warning I am giving if you are emotional and think too much!I am putting up the entire song here both in Punjabi and than in English.  For the download of it, Click here and go to CoolToad.com.(Please note that you require to sign up before you are able to download it.). I really appreciate Shail that he sang a song like this.I hope and wish he would come up with more songs like that in future also. Here is the song:
 
Sohniye heeriye teri yaad aandi e,
Seene vich tarapada hai dil, jaan jandi e!
Tu hi jind meriye, dil da karar ni,
Tu aa ja tainu rab da wasta, udeekdan main tera raasta!
Kinna tainu chawan, en na samjhi tun!
Tere naam kiti eh jindagi!
Jadon tun milengi tainu dasange, tun hi meri jindagi!
Tu hi jind meriye, dil da karar ni,
Tu aa ja tainu rab da wasta, udeekdan main tera raasta!
Sohniye heeriye.....(repeat)
Soona soona hai mere dil da aashiana hai, Sooni yeh jameen soona aasmaan!
Khoya khoya rehnda hai mera pagal dil, aa jaa laut ke hun aa v aa jaa!
Tu hi jind meriye, dil da karar in,
Tu aa ja tainu rab da wasta, udeekdan main tera raasta!
Sohniye heeriye teri yaad aandi e,
Seene vich tarapada hai dil, jaan jandi e!
Sohniye heeriye teri yaad aandi e,
Seene vich tarapada hai dil, jaan jandi e!
 
And here is the meaning of this song in English:
 
Oh my love, I am missing you so much!
In this body, heart is having so much pain and I am dieing here!
You are my love, you are the heartbeat of my heart,
For God sake, please come back to me, I am waiting here for you!
You didn't understand how much I loved you, I wrote this life on your name!
When I shall meet you, I shall tell you how much you mean to me!
My heart is empty without you in it,
this earth and sky are also colorless, useless for me without you!
This heart of mine is always lost without you,
Please come back.  Now Please come back to me!
Oh my love, I am missing you so much!
In this body, heart is having so much pain and I am dieing here!
You are my love, you are the heartbeat of my heart,
For God sake, please come back to me, I am waiting here for you!
 
I am not sure that you would like the song or not?I have heard that one has to be practical but I guess and believe that love is not something which you can do by being practical.  Its a matter of heart, not of mind.  Mind is good and should be applied in making deals, not relations.  Relations are made and should be from heart!If you think in the same way, I hope you will enjoy the song.  Someone said truly," love is an act of endless forgiveness.  A tender look which becomes habit ."
 
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
well dont know who you are but want to thank you after i searched that song's lyric's an hour and found with english translation.Yeah I love that song!

Vala-Turkey
Aman.... said…
Hi there,
Well about me, I am Aman Sharma.Yes this song is very nice and most suitable for all those who have loved and got hurt.I am glad you liked it.
Cheers,
Aman....
Anonymous said…
yep!exactly right! if you can suggest me any song like that i ll be Really pleased Aman! Thank you!
Aman.... said…
Hi there,
Well there are lots and lots of songs like that which I hear so many times.I shall try to collect some and let you know.
Cheers,
Aman....
Anonymous said…
hmm okay im wating you to collect some..i need name of them actually i think i can find somehwere to downlad.
Regards'!

Nuray
Aman.... said…
Hi there,
Well do let me know that which language's songs you are looking for?
From where you are going to download?Kaaza is good source for downloading songs, also cooltoad.
Cheers,
Aman....
Anonymous said…
well i can find the songs from anywhere!Ares..any site..etc..i jus asked about urdu songs like the soniye one.I dont like urdu songs much but sometimes there is few tht i like so i asked you if you know any song like tht..
Anonymous said…
hey aman,hi...this is namika here...you know your translation of this song is awesome...i jus love this song.its really sweet song.
Aman.... said…
Hi Namika,
Thanks alot for your kind words.I have left a comment over your blog too.Its really nice one.Keep up good posts coming.
Cheers,
Aman....
Unknown said…
HEY!!! THANK U SOO MUCH YAAR!! I LOVE THIS SONG A LOT!!! IT PORTRAYS MA LIFE AS WELL! TEARS WILL FILL MA EYES WHEN EVER I HEAR THE SONG!IT MEANS A LOT FOR ME! NO MORE LOVE IN MA LIFE! THE LIFE IS BEEN CHANGED! AND THIS IS LIFE!!!! THANKS FOR UR WONDERFUL WORDS AND THE MEANING! CHEERS!
Aman.... said…
Hi there,
Thanks for the comment.I shall say this only that love doesnt stop and you must not stop it from coming to you too.Its the most precious thing that one can get and the most beautiful feeling that one can feel.I know the pain hurts so much but still keep looking.One day love itself will find you.
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers,
Aman....
Unknown said…
smthing like this happened to me so i can feel this song..love hurts but i still love her even after she left me n we r not in touch now
Aman.... said…
Jal,
Thanks for the comment.
Well no harm in loving the person who has left you.I believe in this that there is a limit in every relation for everything and once that crossed,there is no coming back.
Hope you get some one better and love blooms again back in your life.
Cheers
Aman....
Ravi Waidyanatha said…
Hey Aman,
I am a Sri Lankan, i don't understand Hindi, but when i came through this song, u knw i was so eager to find the meaning of this song and i finally found it here, Yh, wht u hve mentioned is true, Coz i don't knw Hindi but when u listen to the song and see the video, it makes us so sad, and pathetic, u hve done a great job by translating it to English, but will be very grateful if u can translate the dialogues of that song also, coz it will gve more details and will help us to understand the situation. Anyway Great Job, Keep It up dude.
Ravi Waidyanatha

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….