Day Update....

Well there was nothing much that happened today. Though I was a little upset but some how some people made me smile. Got calls and wishes from all family and all around the globe but there are some special ones too which stand apart from the rest all. My parents,younger sis and some friends  who made this day for me a really special one. Today started with some upsetting but just due to all of these people, I was able to smile.  Have no words all, have really no words to express what I am feeling?
What did I do? Well I went for the hair-cut.  And after so long I did something which I was always reluctant to do.  Any guesses?No?Alrite I shall tell then. I colored my hair :-).Yes I did that coz I wanted to try something different and this was a good start.  Want to see my new color?Have a look:
Just Another Pose....
Well I hope its looking okay on me.  Its not my style but still, there is no harm in trying right? So I tried and yes I wont lie that I am feeling a little uneasy but I guess that's the same feeling you get when you trying anything for the first time and have to represent yourself in the public.  Lets see how it goes?
We had a small celebration at my home with me, mom, dad and younger sis gunjan.I went to a friends  home afterwards.  They brought a cake for me which I cut and Mt rubbed a big chunk of it on my face. As I am fasting today so I had nothing to eat.  So I had cup of tea with sweet.  There were jokes and some leg-pulling in all that.  But all were smiling.  With smiles on our faces, we got back to our homes.
That's all that happened today folks.  Nothing much or nothing too exciting.  So now as its already 12pm the time when I am writing this.  Lets see how this year turns up for me?

Comments

99% Bachelor said…
HI aman. You done a reallu superb job. very good effort to express your idea's.

very intresting blog...
99% bachelor
Aman.... said…
Hi Raman,
Thank alot for the kind words.I saw your blog when I was there at my home place.Nice work mate.Well I just write what I feel.Keep on checking here,you will always find something interesting.I have left the domain of designing and all so long back and I am in a completely different era now but still you have done a great job in your blog.Keep up the good work.
Cheers....
Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….