Amazing Poetry(Once Again)….

I just read two amazing poetries, something which is so simple,yet so deep and sad and needless to say that I liked both so much. So here they go with their English translation coming along as well,

Palkon k bandhan tod kar daaman par aa gira,

Ek aansoon mere sabr ki tauheen kar gaya!

 

And it’s translation is,

After breaking the boundaries of my eyes, one tear rolled down and fell in my lap,

That one tear did insult my patience.

 

And here is the 2nd one,

Uski aankhon mein nazar aata hai saara jahan mujh ko,

Sirf khud ko us ki aankhon mein kabhi dhoondh na paya!

 

And it’s translation in English,

I have seen the entire world in her eyes,

Its just me whom I could never find in her eyes.

 

What do I say except this that both are so true,so sad and just amazing, aren't they?

Comments

Jas Bhati said…
Amazing?????????they are mindblowing Aman.Toooo good and so true...
Aman.... said…
Haha thanks Jas, yes both the poetries are too good and absolutely true.

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….