Its Less Than 7 hours….

For me to be on the road (yet again). Yes, I am leaving tomorrow. Again, the modules are going to be so tough and I shall be out for a long time but also, I have another burden on my head and that is to finish a writing assignment in the next week! My last travels and sessions related to those put my schedule of writing really on a halt since its too difficult for me to come back after a 9 hours session, study and than write as well! All of this becomes much more tougher when I don’t have all the necessary note, books and even software with me since all of that is here, at my home! But nonetheless, I need to pull up my socks and in the next week, finish the work on any cost since there is an awful lots of other writing work looking at me to get finished! Sigh! Tough sessions, long travels and tough writing, I must say, are not the ingredients you want when you are already struck mentally in so many thoughts of about so many things! Hope I can pull of everything in a timely and proper fashion! Pray for me guys and wish me luck, I need it so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….