Never Enter A Mall Looking Like A Pauper....

Today, I am really being crazy. It's my 3rd post in one single day, never I had written three posts in one day. I am writing this again from my phone and sitting in my car at midnight. If you are a regular here, from last few years, I had not written in months as well. Anyways, enough of the praise, it's not that I had been accolades anyways. 

I was at the bridge and was taking a walk on the highway(another first). Like I said, I am not really in my senses so I just took a very impromptu decision and that was drive to Chandigarh. Since I didn't want to visit anyone nor I did want to make anyone aware that I was there. So I decided that I shall go to Elante mall. I had been there before couple of times but this time, I was very late to reach there. I knew how I was looking and though I wasn't worried that whether I shall be allowed to enter or not but I was curious to see reaction of the security and the visitors. Why? Cos I am looking like a jombie. Clothes still are okay but I am wearing my slip-ons with socks and no shave and hair messy as heck. Though I am wearing a hoodie from Puma but it's also two days old now. I didn't observe much difference from the security guys but I did see a lot of raised eyebrows from the visitors. I am sure most if not all, must be wondering , why this thief looking like guy is roaming around in this mall at this wee hour of the time, when the mall is about to close? He must be here for snatching someone's phone or bag. Anyways, I did roam around. Took a cup of coffee that I had sitting outside as inside they still don't allow to consume food.Thank god for the payment apps cos I am carrying nothing in my pocket nor my wallet as well. So, after having coffee, I came back inside and roamed around, sat for some time and watched people. I had never seen how it is when a mall is getting closed and if you are still inside with no shopping bags, security asks you first( I assume) to leave the building. Well, now I know. 

So now, I am out and sitting inside my car. It's much colder here than back at home. Or may it's because I am in the car. Anyways, I am thinking now what to do and where to go. Let's see how the night unfolds. 

Edit

So I am just thinking. There is a famous night club called Paara. I could go but I haven't been to a night club ever before and I am sure, right now I am looking worse than their janitor even so that's out of the question. I can drive up the hill. I can go to Delhi. Or if I can go to a place where I spent the night many years ago when I was working at Chandigarh. I was late to get back to my PG. So I just sat there for the entire night and then went to my room in the morning. Let's see. Like I said, let's see how night unfolds. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
you look absolutely fine just as you are - who cares what the rest thinks! be yourself always x
Aman.... said…
Yes but it was very different to see that how people perceive others just with the clothes he/she is wearing.

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….