Hello Park....

If you have been here, you must be aware that when I am extremely upset or sad,I would come down to a park that's nearby to my place. It's been couple of months since I had come here. But here I am again. That doesn't mean that I hadn't been upset in all this time but I hadn't come here or rather couldn't come, due to my travels. But now since the travels are not happening, sitting alone and getting pissed off just didn't work. So I am back to the park. Just been told that why I am sitting here like a senior citizen? Cos I don't have anything else to do right now. Why I am upset? Or better, on whom I am upset with? I am upset with myself. And on an ASCII code number. Yeah nerdy shit but what else you would expect from a nerd? Which ASCII number? 114. So now, go figure,

I really don't have much thoughts going on right now since I am too furious. And typing on this damn phone is not helping either. So I shall stop here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….