Yes, Its The Time Again….

I am sure you must have understood from the post title by now, what's it going to be about :-) . Yes, I am leaving tomorrow morning. Its going to be a long tour this time , not so much long but still more longer than the usual ones with one more challenge that I shall be covering three different modules at one single place and that too for a single client. Let's see how things would go? I won't be going much far from home this time, okay, technically, I shall still be far but I don't consider that place far from where I can travel to and from via a bus/train. Only when I need to catch a flight , its far for me. Anyway, let's see what happens with the program. Besides this, there is another thing that is a small issue at the moment, that is that my phone is not working! And trust me, that's a BIG issue when you are traveling. I haven't done much work since I came back from my last tour. Though I thought that I would do start a very important thing, it didn't happen the way I planned. I did start it but I guess, I have wasted more time than I have actually utilized. That's a very severe wrong thing and now the pressure is over me to finish it up as soon as possible, for which I shall try my best. So to sum up, there is enough stuff  to keep me over my toes. Hope everything goes fine. Pray for me guys, as like always, they are so important for me and I need them so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….