Ijazat By Falak, Just Amazing….

At times, you stumble across on a song which is going to strike so you hard that it comes on an infinite replay. And its not mandatory that the song must be a very well known too. The same happened with me when I was just now looking for some good, new songs to listen over YouTube. Some how, from various channels, I came across the channel of Falak which is managed by the singer and composer Falak Shabir. Though to be honest, I never did hear of him before but when I listened to some of his songs, I was just stunned and in this listening, I got over this song, Ijazat(Permission) by him which has just hooked to itself that I am listening to it non-stop from last 2 hours! The lyrics and compositing of the song, singing all have come very well. The video of the song is also very unusual(at least in my opinion)  and compliments the song very well. I am not sure that how many would like it so I would not be translating it in English but would share its original lyrics which are in Punjabi. Though the lyrics are very simple and I hope most would be able to understand it but still, if there are enough requests to translate it, I shall attempt to do so too.

Here is the official video of the song,

 

And below are the lyrics of the song in Punjabi. Please note that the lyrics are also given in the song’s description as well but I am going to change a few word’s spellings to reflect the accent that’s used for them in actual Punjabi language.

Ve jaan waleya injh chhadh k naa javeen,
Keetey wadey saare o tor nibhaveen!
Gallan ishq di kitiyaan sang rataan kaddiyaan,
O bhull na javeen mainu chhadd na javeen!

Haaye.......
Haaye.......
Haaye.......

Mera yaar sajan tuun,
Dildaar sajan tuun,
Mainu kol lukaa lai, gall seeney laa lai!
Gharr aaja mahi, fer naa jaa maahi!
Tere tarley pawaan, tainu kinjh samjhawan!

Ik waari aaja, gharr phera paa jaa!
Koi labh ke laiya de, mere dil da raanjha!
Rabb teri khudayi, main devaan duhaayi!
Os be-kadre nu meri qadar na aayi!

Haaye.......
Haaye.......
Haaye.......

Baahan kangna paa ke, hathhe mehndi laa ke,
Kanni mundraan paa ke, hun kinnu dakhawan!
Chann eidi chadeya, tuun gharr na mudeya,
Rahwaan tak tak teriyaan, akhaan rondiyaan meriyaan,
Ve tuun samajh na paya, mann ishq machaaya!
Ve main ho gai jhalli, rowaan baih ke kalli!

Ve mann lai kehna, dukh hor nain sehna,
Dewaan dil nu tasalli, rowaan baih ke kalli!
Kinjh badal gaya tuun, dil khed gaya tuun!
Hass haseyaan de vich, dil tod gaya tuun!

Ve jaan waleyaa, injh chhadd ke naa javeen,
Keetey waadey saarey, o tor nibhaveen!
Gallan ishq di kitiyaan, sang rataan kaddiyaan
o bhull na javeen, mainnu chhadd na javeen

Haaye.......
Haaye.......
Haaye.......

Je hove ijazat, teri karaan ibaadat!

I am not sure how many would like the song but its a very nice track compiled by Falak and given the fact that he is so young, I am sure that he is going to go long in the future. Let me know if you do like the song & also that if you want the translation in English also. Enjoy!

Comments

Neha Sharma said…
Hey Aman,

You have an amazing taste in music. Nice song. If u get time plz translate. :)
Aman.... said…
Hi Neha,

Not sure that I have a great taste in music but somehow, I like few songs so much-like this one. May be because these kind of songs remind me so many things and say a lot that I sit and think.

I am glad that you liked the song. I would be a little busy in the next few days so shall do the translation a bit late. But tell me, are the lyrics really so tough? I thought its a very simple Punjabi what is used here, isn't it?

Aman....
Neha Sharma said…
Hey Aman,

True, they are not that tough. I was just doubting if my understanding was on the correct lines. ;)
Neways thanks for sharing such wonderful songs.
True thats wonderful song...i also like that song(though for me its hard to understand all the lyrics but its lovely song. :)
Unknown said…
Hey. Buddy cn u plzz TranSlate It iNtO EnGlIsh.......

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….