A Beautiful Quote….

At times, you come across some things which make you stand still for a moment and force you to give a deep thought about what you have just read or saw. I just read something so similar like this which I am putting down here. Have a read,

You say that you the love rain,
but you open your umbrella when it rains...
You say that you love the sun,
but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines...
You say that you love the wind,
But you close your windows when wind blows...
This is why I am afraid;
You say that you love me too!

A lot of people say that they love someone not knowing that its the most easiest thing to say but the most toughest to show and prove. There are very very few in this world who would dare to give their all for the sake of the love and for their beloved. Most of the people would think from mind and not from heart when it comes to take a decision and mind always evaluates pros and cons, profits and losses than feelings and emotions. That’s why when its a choice between a career, good life, following dreams of your own and your love, most pick the first option. I wrote long time a back a quote which was like, “people should be loved and things should be used. But the irony of today’s world is that its the other way around” . Isn’t it?

BTW, the above mentioned quote is labelled that it is from Bob Marley but that’s not correct. Its not even a quote too but is a poem in Turkish but who is the real author, that’s still is a puzzle. Here is the original poem with its translation (quoted above) in English( link is shortened by me).

http://tinyurl.com/cjhd5k4

Comments

Neha Sharma said…
Hey Aman,

Nice thought! But u think its the best interpretation of those lines?
Aman.... said…
Neha,

I am not sure that my explanation is the best one, or even a correct one or not. But one thing I can surely say that the lines depict the emotions of someone who has heard from his love that she loves him but some how, its not synching in his heart. And when this happens, there is only one reason for this, the acts of a person are not alike the words spoken. As I said, its very easy to say that you love some one but when there is a time to do some thing for your love, very few are able to live up to their words.

Aman....
Firdaus said…
Nice...i liked the piece of poetry.
Neha Sharma said…
Ohh..
I think you are going literally by the words written that ur actions are not congruent to what v say.
But, I feel its not about showing and proving your love. Its about sticking to your love.
The person is scared one day her love wud turn his back on her because he did that to with all other things he loved.
It ain't about giving your all for love but its about giving ur all to ur love!
Aman.... said…
Neha,

As I said, there is a lot of difference in saying that you are in love and actually do something in love. I didn't take the words on the face-value. That was a poetic expression which I mentioned in my reply to you. Doing something for your beloved doesn't mean that you have to bring gifts or bunk classes to meet the person. There is a lot more than than what is required to be done when you say that you love some one. You said "sticking to your love" . Let me share a post with you which I wrote long time back. Have a read of it. Just because you are with some one(read the post for the reasons) , doesn't mean or show that you are in love. There can be many reasons for doing this. Whether you stay with some one or not, what is important is that how much value you give to the relation, to those feelings of that other person. There is no limit to what you can and should do and when you do, there shouldn't be any doubt or hesitation. In Punjabi, we have a saying" Bann Kanjri Yaar Nachauna Painda" which means, that even if you have dance on the road to please your beloved, you must be ready to do so because its not for anyone else but for that someone special.

>t ain't about giving your all for love but its about giving ur all to ur love!

Well, your love is LOVE for you when you are in love isn't it?

Have a read of this post,
http://sharmaaman.blogspot.in/2006/05/are-you-in-love_05.html
Aman.... said…
Thanks Firadus :) .

Aman....
Firdaus said…
Hi..its just to say that i dont like it wen ppl misspell or mispronounce my name. I knw its rare bt not that difficult. :)
Aman.... said…
Oh my bad, I am sorry. It won't happen again.

Aman....
Firdaus said…
Thank u!
Aman.... said…
No problem Firdaus!

Aman....
hey aman, just dropped in to say hie :) (read dt u wud love to see a hi frm a new reader )
actly i stumbled into your blog while searching the meaning of the song "pani da rang"...n i totally adore your blog now...:)
Aman.... said…
Soumika,

Hi :-) .

Yes, I absolutely love to hear a Hi from a new reader. Thanks a bunch for the kind words and for stopping by here. I would love to see you coming more often though most of my posts are just "random ramblings" of mine. But still, a comment wherever can be, would be most appreciated.

I have checked your blog and its awesome. A suggestion if I may give, change the font type chosen as it makes the reading a little harder.

Aman....
oh thanx for your suggestion...I'm absolutely new to this blogging thing and i appreciate ur help...thank you ...keep blogging n ya, I'll keep stopping by evry now and thn..tc :)
Aman.... said…
You are new to blogging? Wow, didn't feel like that after seeing your blog's design and the write-ups. No problem, keep writing and keep visiting here as well :) .

Aman....
Tammna said…
Too gud...and true.your writing is simple but so much depth in it that one has to stop over here...:)
Aman.... said…
Tammna,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I just write what I feel and am glad to hear that you found it somewhat good. And yes, you are most welcome to stop here over my blog any time :).

Aman....
Yasmeen said…
Salaam this is one of my favourite poems of all time and the original turkish authour was Qyazzirah Sheikh Ariffin <3
Aman.... said…
Hi Yasmeen, thanks for the comment. Yes, it's a beautiful poem :).

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….