Blogger Troubles & Pics….

If you are thinking that I have forgotten the spells of the world relieved in my last post feeling relievedd, well that’s not the case. I did it on purpose to remind me that it’s a post that I have re-posted on Friday because Blogger did some blunder and due to the maintenance of it, they removed the posts posted from Wednesday(temporarily). As per this post, they are now back to functional and are also restoring the posts(slowly). Mine, which was posted on Thursday, haven’t yet restored so I have posted the same with a new( and with wrong spells) to avoid the confusion. I hope my original post comes back soon from Blogger’s backup tapes.

As I had mentioned in the last post that I shall be uploading the pictures as soon as I shall get them. Well, I got them last night in the raw format. Raw means that they are given to me in the form in which they are captured. There were a lot of them and the total size, without compressing the pictures, was coming up to around 5gb. After compressing, the overall album size got much reduced and further more, I selected a handful that I thought are adequate to be posted publically. Still, I have to put names and captions on the pics which I shall be doing slowly and steadily. But in the meantime, you can have a look at them at my Picasa web album here. As I said already, I am really not looking very good in the pics but that’s not really important because its not me who is important but Gunjan and Vikram and both are looking just gorgeous. God bless them both and save them from any trouble and anything bad that would try to come towards them!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi ,
Sir congratulations for your
sister's Marriage ..... will pray to god that u and your family should always be happy .......Sir the pics are great

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Aman.... said…
Thanks :-) .

Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….