Knol, Another Blow From Google....

Today some how it was a Knol day only as all were talking about it only. Be it Tim   or Eddie Awad. So Google is finally doing what everyone thought long time back it would, taking over almost all over the internet. This is another blow of Google after Gmail for Wikipedia and I must say that if what is mentioned over the google blog than it means that its really going to shake things up big times. Well its a tad early to really come over on a conclusion. So rest leave all the fuss and speculations behind and try it out. Well guess what I did it already and here is my Knol Bio and my first knol about Oracle Certification. I am not sure that I shall be how much active over there but lets see how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….