A Small Fear....

I am not sure why this thing happens that when someone is expecting just a little happiness than only everything starts getting upset.  I am not sure why it does that when you just want to take a sigh of relief than only you get a setback or a fearfully situation to tackle.  That's the same that is happening with me at the moment with my work.  Coz of someone's else stupidity or over cleverness as he said so, I shall be having a tough time coming ahead for me.  I am not sure what will happen but yes this thing is for sure that I shall tell that person some time for sure that some times its not being wise and nice to try to be over smart and clever, especially not when its not about you but about somebody else who has to suffer for no reason.  I cant say the reason here.  Lets see what future has in store for me?Hope it will be good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….