It Was Not Enough....

There are moments in life when you want to do so much for some one.  You want to give him/her the best of you ,best of this world and are ready to do anything in this world which is possible for a human being to do for another human being and may be even more than that.  You do that only because that some one is not among the rest of the world.  She/he is the only who is closest and dearest to you from this whole world, more than anyone, anything else, he/she is dear to you!You don't give your self too any importance because you look your self in that someone special, you smile with his/her smile.  You cry with her tears.  Some times you never hear anything from that someone special, not even few words of affection too but still you do all that because you love her.  You love her that much which is not definable in words.  Not all but only those have that much dare to do that for their loved ones who have respect, care for their love and their loved ones.  Only those have that much courage who value their love and loved ones more than anything else, they cross any sea , they climb any mountain for their loved ones.  They are ready to give every single drop of their blood to buy a smile for their loved one.  There are some who do that.  I met some one like that who did that for her when last time I was coming back home. Yes she did a lot for her guy and it really felt so nice to see that there are some still in this world who are ready to do anything for their loved ones, doesn't matter how hard, tough it may be.
But as they say there are always two sides of a coin.  Some times, your efforts, your entire effort to make some one smile, happy, to show her that you love her from the deepest of your heart, they are termed as a waste, they are called not enough coz that someone special for whom you tried to do all that, for her/him only ,  it was nothing .It hurts so much to see that for that someone special, all of that was nothing. Nothing more than that can hurt when you have to hear, "no one asked you to do anything, it was just your own selfishness". I am not sure what to say to express the pain and the feeling which comes when you hear  like that coz I don't know which word would be right  to express it.
These are the lines which are from a guy telling about his feelings in love.They are in Punjabi.I shall explain the meaning of them in English in a while.Have a read:
Ik Umar beet gayi usde pyar vich,
Asi sab kujh haar gaye is pyar-vapar vich!
Oh karde ne "yaad" kadi kadi bhul-bhulekhe,
Te asin yaad ban reh ke gaye usdi yaad vich!
And the meaning in English is:
I wasted this entire life in her love,
I lost everything in this business called Love!
She memorizes me only by mistake,
And I have become myself a memory in her memory!
I shall conclude by saying this only that dont hurt your loved ones by saying that what ever they did, it was nothing and a waste.It hurts so much, so very much to hear that.It takes alot to make some one happy  but it takes a few words only to burn some one's heart and give them wound for the rest of their life.Dont do that coz some times the damage done is un-repairable.Remember broken hearts dont get healed by anything.

Comments

Sidhu said…
Thanks Aman !

One issue with blogspot is...how to get back to the person who wrote the comments, other than posting comments on his blog ;)

In Links I like section most of the links were so known to me. I too visit those links regularly.

I wrote something new...do have a look....

Thanks
Sidhu
Sidhu said…
just read ur post not enough. very true...as someone has said...
fatt jigar de alleh rat nichori na,
tutte dil nahi jurde vekhi todi na

Sidhu
Aman.... said…
Hi Amar,
Yes that's a pain in blospot.But I guess one get an email in his preferred mail account when anyone posts a comment.
I was travelling very extensively coz of my assignments for Oracle in India and abroad.It took so much of time so that's why I couldnt keep a check on the blogs which are my fav.Yes I did check your posts,very nice work!Well when every you feel like coming,you are most welcome here.I have not written anything about Oracle, Solaris on my blog coz I have some other plans for that writing.But hey its not always computers in our lives ;) isnt it?
Thanks alot for the kind words.I would welcome your comments and your visit always.
Keep blogging and rocking!
Cheers
Aman....
Aman.... said…
And yes, the Punjabi verse that you posted,its realy nice!I love Punjab and Punjabi.Nothing and no one can match Punjabis.Thanks,your poetry is now saved in my "Tablespace Repository" of poetry ;-).
Cheers
Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….