Back....

Yes I am back.  Well this trip definitely was among the tough ones that I had but I was able to finish it up with a good note and with a smile on everyone's face.  So I guess I can say that I was able to finish my assignment with good note.
So I left on 25th of February on the bus.  There was nothing strange or special happened in that travel and I was there at the booked guest house of mine, Khurana Residency.  Well nothing terrific about the place but as I was just going to stay there for the night only so I thought that its okay.  Well its not the place which actually matters for me.  Its my work and its result which matters the most.  Its not the place which will make much difference.  Anyways, except the place there was one more thing that was worrying me more and that was that I was going to take over a batch of people who already took up training from someone else for the basic batch.  As its always a problem when you are going for the second marriage, so that was the same that was also told to me too that it was going to come in front of me that I am going to get compared and I have to see how do I deal with it?Well I must say that I was not happy hearing that but I couldn't( and I wont ever too) say that I am scared.  Those who know me well, they know this that I don't get scared.  Well I took over and I got to hear some very good comments about me,my style.  All the participants really gave so much respect even though I was the youngest among them still they treated me like so much special.  It was a really nice experience.  Well I was there with my co-ordinator, Jijesh, very nice and funny guy.  Guaranteed that you wont get bore with him.  It was first time that I was working with him though I knew him from some time but working with him was also a nice experience.
After that program got over, I had one program at Noida.Nice place and with a great deal of IT companies.  I went first time to see the set up and everything and there I met this guy called Ankur, co-ordinator and also a trainer in the host company( I wont name it here as I never take names on my blog).Very nice and helpful guy.  He was amazed to hear that I am from Punjab and I am able to speak Punjabi.  Well we got along really well and he really treated and helped me alot.He was also in my sessions.  Well I did ask him the feedback but he said nothing is there to say as everything is "excellent".I am sure he must had said that to made me happy but its okay.  The participants were also so much nice, jolly, friendly but extremely intelligent.  It was great to be with them.  There were some who stood out among the rest like Bharat, Rishi, Nitin, Arvind, Shameem, Chanda.I really am not having saying that rest were not good or lesser than them but they stood out among the rest with their personalities.  Like Bharat, extremely intelligent and very smart looking guy.  He was famous for his flirt nature and I saw a "live demo" of that in my place :-).Rishi, very senior guy, placed in UK but with his Oracle Database and Apps skills, he was extremely friendly and nice in nature,his comments were really made the atmosphere light so many times.Nitin, again someone with sharp brain and extremely friendly and naughty.Arvind was senior among all I guess, very very sharp and thorough with his concepts, both in theoretical and practical aspects.  Well despite the hectic schedule, despite the long and tiring sessions , still the overall program went really well and I can say that I came to know some really nice people which was an honor for me.
In this whole trip, I also met someone who was neither a part of my program nor he is anywhere related to my working area or personal area.  I met a guy, Gaurav Gambhir at some friend's office,an IT guy but very nice looking and sober person.  One day when I was coming back from my guest house and was going to the another one from there as the first one had some room problems, I met Gaurav on the road.  It was 2nd time we were meeting and he had forgotten me but as I have a habit( don't know good or bad) that I don't forget things so soon and some times, don't forget about somethings, some wordings , some people at all, the same happened with Gaurav also.  I called him and asked him that whether he remembers about me or not?Well he said he does but not the details.  So after some rewinding of the memory, he recalled me :-).Very nice guy, we went to my guest house, had a walk , talked about almost all the things.  He is a very down to earth, simple , mature and sincere fellow but extremely intelligent in his domain also( which is Java).It was great to know him and as he promised, I hope we would be friends forever.
So after all was finished, finally I started from Delhi to my place last night.  There were some things which did hurt me in this trip again but I shall not talk about them here.  I shall talk about them soon in some upcoming posts of mine.  I got back at my place about 3 in the morning.  I couldn't sleep but I didn't sleep in the bus too and due to some reasons I didn't sleep at all in the last 5 nights.  Why?Well as I said that I shall tell about it very soon in my upcoming posts so you guys just have to wait for some time.  I  am off to bed now.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….