Break Time....

Yes the time has come and I shall be leaving(hopefully) tomorrow for a very important assignment. Its really an important one and there has been alot that has been happening( and probably will continue to happen) in the past few days. That was one of the main reasons that I wasn't able to be much active here too.  Just got to sort somethings and the funny part is that in that process, so many other things have lost the order!Anyways, I would be leaving tomorrow.  This time a little bit of tension and worry is there.  Wish me luck guys,I really need it!

Comments

Atul Kumar said…
Aman,
You got nice blog & specially site Oracle's hTMLDB

Keep rocking
Atul
Become Apps DBA
Aman.... said…
Hey Buddy.Thanks alot for the kind words.Its just a collection of my thoughts.Though I am not able to put up anything about Oracle as some other fronts of lift are disturbed at the moment.I shall try to make it more happening and fun-reading with the passage of time.
Thanks alot for stopping by and hope you will keep on coming back :-).
Cheers
Aman....

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….