Back....

Yeah I got back today morning. I shall be leaving again tomorrow. This was a terrible week. I have never been so tense in any program of fine. It was almost certain that the program was going to be bounced. But I must thank the guys who came for the program that supported me all the time and also were very cooperative. If it had not been than the fate was already decided for this program. I don't really like talking about myself any point but this time, I really felt like achieving a real tough goal and that was to make sure that the program ends well with everyone smiling. And it did happen that all were smiling. I didn't like too much rain that was there, a cage like room that I got in the hotel, long stays in the office trying to troubleshoot the technical issues of the installations, skipping meals for 3 days but I am still glad that all ended well. I am at the moment just so much tired. An empty feeling is there inside the heart, I am not sure why. Its just feeling that there is nothing inside, no happiness. I don't know why. May be I need some sleep. Lets see if that too comes to me or not or it would leave me too like others have done already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….