A New Beginning For Jasmit & Sheetal....

I went to the wedding of J and S with my sister and G.J and S are colleagues of sis and J is a good friend of me too.  It was a love marriage.  Initially there were a lot of problems that this couple had to face but as its always true than when some one wants some thing really from the heart than nothing is impossible.  Definitely there are many  who leave their loved ones in between leaving them crying and for dieing but there are always some few ones like J and S who stood with each other in all the tough times to make it through that they are going to walk on the path of life together.
All the arrangements were done by the staff of sis's office as J is alone in his family and that too is not here.  His only family, his mother and younger sister, they are in Bombay.  But all the arrangement was very well done and everything went on really well.Sis and her friends really did make the whole program a blast with their enthuasism.We came back at about 1am.I was really looking forward to attend J's wedding as I promised him and there are few ones who really touch me deep inside and knowing Jasmit and about his life, he earned my respect and friendship both.  I wish both a very happy and prosperous married life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….