Another Browswer Kid In Da House, Google Chrome....

So Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox and Safari were not consuming enough space in the browser war game. So here comes Google with its own boy in the arena, Google Chrome. Now I have tried it out and yes it is "fast" and I shall say some sites that I use every day, they were very fast. I yet have to test it with my full browsing sessions which are of about 25 tabs open in which I am jumping back and forth all the time,for that I have to see how Chrome works. As per some of the messages in the Chrome Video, story behind Chrome, it becomes slow after 1 hour, I yet have to see it does or not. Well I guess it does or doesn't but this would certainly give other browser giants a heart attack or may they already got it ;-).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….