Few Words, Yet Again....

I never thought that I would be able to write some thing,some thing which would be having any sort of relation with art. I don't know how such nice things in our literature are written. But still , as it is said, sometimes, you don't know what will happen which will make you do unbelievable things.  The same happened and I wrote my first poem, Few Words. And then I wrote 2 more, Once Again and Few Words Again. As I mentioned at over these posts too, I am not at all a poet or even closer to that.  Its just what I felt and wrote, just tried to give face to feelings with words that's all!

I haven't written another "few lines". This time its just 2 lines! And except for explaining the meaning in English ( as the original is in Hindi), I wont be explaining anything about it. If you have loved, you would be able to understand the meaning yourself. If you have never been in love and won't understand the meaning, let me know and I shall try to explain. So here it goes,

Jo akhiri tohfa de gaye wo jate jate!

Boond boond mein lut raha hai wo bhi har pal!

And the meaning of this in English is,

That very last gift too which she gave me before leaving,

That too is getting away  with every drop!

As I said, I leave it on you to understand the meaning. If you do got the meaning, let me know too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….