I Am Back....

Yes I am back. This time , my tours have been long and really tiring. But out of all this, this only time, I have met some of the most amazing and really deep guys in my program. People who are really "internal" people and do "internal" stuff. I am not sure how much I was able to tell them about the program but it was a very good discussion that happened between us all the time. It was a sort of privilege for me to go and have an interaction with these guys and I really appreciate the concern and respect they showed towards me. Overall, a satisfying program.
I shall be leaving again tomorrow afternoon. This time near by but yeah but not in my city as usual. A very close friend of mine pointed that on my blog, all I write about is my travel details and my traveling. There is nothing else that I mention, nothing that is me, nothing that is about me. Its some what true but its not that I am intending to do so. All I did in this past one and half month was travel and tour only. I really wanted to write about all that but due to some other things happening on the personal front side, I stopped. Its just happened and I really was( to some extent, still not) not in a state to talk about anything. In case you have not noticed, my birthday also passed last month. But this time my birthday too didn't happen in the way that it used to happen. I was not at home, there was not much phone calls or some thing. Yes it did hurt a little bit but its okay. I guess after a while, one gets used to of certain things and when some things come in a big lot, one can't do anything about it except to accept it.
There is a lot that I am willing to write about. I shall be starting it very soon. To tell you the truth, I really tried the other night to write about some thing but some how, I could not find words for what I wanted to talk about. I don't know what is the reason for that. Some times, its just not the right time for certain things may be.
I have to close some pending tasks before leaving for tomorrow. So I shall be closing now. Catch you guys later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Hello From Singapore….