Well....

 Well, Hello? I am sure there are probably just a handful who still are here to read but anyways. I can't blame anyone else but me. And I can't come up with any excuse. I just didn't write. Not that there wasn't anything to share but there wan't any will. There wasn't any motivation to do so either. But let's put it to a stop and try to be regular here. I am not sure how much time it will take for me to be consistent here but let's see. 

I am traveling right now. It's been after almost a gap of four years that I have come out for the same. It's still the same chaost but I guess, it's taking a little time for me to adjust to it. It's not a new place. I have been here MANY times before. In fact it's the same place where I dread to come. If you have been a regular here(or some time ago was), you should know which place it is. Anyway, it's been a week since I am here now. Just finished this week's work. There is a weekend now in front of me and I am not sure what I am going to do. May be work only. No, not maybe, work only is what  I will do. I have just had dinner and now after sitting for a while, just thought to start writing.

I shall write more, maybe tomorrow. I shall leave you with a ghazal that I had read years ago. When I read it for the first time, I just had tears flowing through my eyes. It did hit so hard somewhere deep inside. If you know me(or if you don't too), I love good poetry. This one comes under the best category. Written by Munir Niazi, it's one of the finest sad poetries that I have read. It's in Punjabi. 


ਕੁੱਝ   ਸ਼ੌਕ  ਸੀ  ਯਾਰ  ਫ਼ਕੀਰੀ  ਦਾ, 

ਕੁੱਝ ਇਸ਼ਕ  ਨੇ   ਦੱਰ  ਦੱਰ  ਰੋਲ  ਦਿੱਤਾ!

ਕੁੱਝ   ਸੱਜਣਾ  ਕਸਰ  ਨਾ  ਛੱਡੀ  ਸੀ, 

ਕੁੱਝ  ਜ਼ਹਿਰ  ਰਕੀਬਾਂ  ਘੋਲ  ਦਿੱਤਾ!

ਕੁੱਝ ਹਿਜ਼ਰ  ਫ਼ਿਰਾਕ  ਦਾ  ਰੰਗ  ਚੜ੍ਹਿਆ,

ਕੁੱਝ  ਦਰਦ  ਮਾਹੀ  ਅਨਮੋਲ  ਦਿੱਤਾ !

ਕੁੱਝ  ਸੜ   ਗਈ  ਕਿਸਮਤ  ਬਦਕਿਸਮਤ  ਦੀ,

ਕੁੱਝ  ਪਿਆਰ  ਵਿਚ  ਯਾਰਾਂ  ਰੋਲ  ਦਿੱਤਾ!

ਕੁੱਝ  ਉਂਝ  ਵੀ  ਰਾਵਾਂ  ਔਖੀਆਂ  ਸਨ,

ਕੁੱਝ  ਗੱਲ  ਵਿਚ  ਗ਼ਮਾਂ   ਦਾ  ਤੌਕ  ਵੀ  ਸੀ!

ਕੁੱਝ  ਸ਼ਹਿਰ  ਦੇ  ਲੋਕ  ਵੀ  ਜ਼ਾਲਿਮ  ਸਨ,

ਕੁੱਝ  ਸਾਨੂੰ  ਮਰਨ  ਦਾ  ਸ਼ੌਕ  ਵੀ  ਸੀ!

I won't translate it in English. If anyone would want it's translation, I shall edit the post and post it here. Suffice to say, it's depicting the pain of someone who has lost everything partly due to the world and partly due to his own nature. 

Signing off. See you soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….