I Am Trying....

 Okay so before I am going to hear that I said I shall post in the weekend and I didn't, I know. I tried but it was just so busy. But I am trying. And this is just that. Me trying to keep up the updates.

I am at the airport now. It's been rough two weeks. Though work wise, it was not so bad. The group of young guys and girls, I was working with, were really good. They were attentive, inquisitive and definitely friendly. In their own words, "these are the first two sessions, where we haven't fallen asleep not for a moment. You have been amazing". Thanks a lot for the kind words fellas. It's been amazing to travel and work with you guys after a long gap. Thanks for having me and hopefully, we meet again soon in some other program.

So the tough part was the commute to the office and back. My ankle hasn't healed. And since I had to climb a bridge and then walk towards (and back) the office on foot, let's just say it was not easy. It's been easily around 5kms walk daily for me.  It could be good but with the swelling on the ankle, I didn't really look forward to it. 

The other tough part was food. It's been a while since I had been here. And to my surprise, despite for the online food order apps, there are so many options, but I didn't like the taste of most of the places. Some time it was so bad that I had to go and have something else from somewhere. Like Subway. Hotel didn't have the food option. Actually they did but it was a collab with a restaurant that was charging exorbitant prices. Worse, I was told that the taste is even bad. And I kind of noticed it too cos the breakfast was from that hotel only. Let's just say that it was not great. 

Anyway, somehow the work is done. I have a night flight. I thought I shall come to the airport after the checkout and will sit inside. But I was told that it's only allowed within the span of five hours. So I had to sit and wait outside the airport. So as usual, I grabbed a cup of coffee and watched The Polar Express movie, again. 

Hopefully, the flight will depart on time. Let's see when I come back here now next.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….