Traveling With An Unstable Mind….

It’s been quite a while that I have written any post and updated my blog. Not that I don’t have anything to say. On the contrary, there is a lot that I probably could share like how I travelled to KL and did deliver a very tough module and how I managed to survive in a recording session(it was an Oracle related one , just for the record), how I fell sick and was being so unwell in the past few days and many such incidents. But I couldn’t or probably, I didn’t for one reason or the other. Anyways, I hope that I shall be able to remain more active form now on. But still, it’s not certain cos I am not really in a pleasant state of mind and the reason of that is that my mom is not well since the very starting of this year. I have been at home for a week and in all these past few days, she has been able to sleep for just a day or two peacefully else at every night, she was having just so restlessness. And the worse thing is that it’s affecting her mentally. My heart shattered into pieces when the other day, she said to me with so much sadness, aman my health is not keeping well. I tried to kept as much brace face as possible and also tried my level best to make her feel strong. All I am praying at the moment that she must remain fine and healthy. I am supposed to travel to overseas tonight and to be honest, I am just feeling so scared and missing my dad just so very much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Poetic MasterPiece By Faraz.....

Feelings Revealed Truly & Musically....

Hello From Singapore….